Implants for tooth replacement: Designed like natural teeth, indistinguishable from the real thing!
Are you missing a tooth or have a tooth that needs to be extracted? Do you have concerns like…. no longer being able to chew well, teeth shifting, or the unattractive appearance of missing teeth?
At Benton Family Dentistry, extracting a tooth is typically not a first choice for treatment, but there are times when it becomes necessary for the health of your mouth and the rest of your body. When a tooth has to be extracted, it is best to replace it as soon as possible with modern restorations like a dental implant.
- Are a well-established, clinically-proven way to rebuild an entire tooth, root and crown, after it has been lost or removed
- Are designed to look and perform like natural teeth
- Are strong, durable, and worry-free
- Support optimal chewing function that in turn supports healthy bone levels
- Can be designed to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or to support a denture
The implant process itself is straightforward. The implants are made from biocompatible materials, such as titanium. Using digital technology to guide him, Dr. Benton precisely positions the implant in the bone, where it will “osseointegrate” in the following months as bone grows into the implant, making it stable for the restoration. After this osseointegration process is complete, he restores the implant with a crown.
To find out more about modern tooth replacement at our state-of-the-art office, call Benton Family Dentistry at (501) 623-6132. You can also request an appointment online. We look forward to hearing from you!