A comfortable and pleasant experience with leading-edge technologies that support optimal diagnosis and treatment
At Benton Family Dentistry in Hot Springs, Arkansas, we have developed a niche in diagnosing and treating occlusal diseases, such as misalignment and “poor bite,” and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJDs). Our dentist, Dr. Kyle Benton, has invested in state-of-the-art technologies that complement and support his advanced knowledge of bite problems, TMJ symptoms, bruxism (teeth grinding), and other associated oral conditions. Additionally, Dr. B routinely uses other current technologies to provide a comfortable, satisfactory experience at every visit.
You can rest assured that the primary purpose of technology in our office is to ensure that every patient experience goes smoothly and you get great results! We’re happy to provide a glimpse into some of the ways that we support accurate diagnosis, effective symptom relief, optimal treatment outcomes, and a comfortable and pleasant experience using technology with our team at our Diamond Lakes-area office.
- Digital impressions – digital impressions are faster and more comfortable for patients than traditional “putty” impressions, and are more precise, resulting in a better treatment outcome.
- Digital radiogaphs (x-rays) – Safe, comfortable, precise digital x-rays, to proactively and accurately detect conditions ranging from bone loss, tooth decay, and root infections to impacted wisdom teeth. Our digital x-ray equipment includes a cone beam (3D) x-ray unit that allows more complete and accurate images than ever before, resulting in better, more complete diagnosis for our patients.
- Dental Vibe – the Dental Vibe is an aid to anesthetic injections that helps by making injections more comfortable. In fact, many patients say it helps make dental injections completely painless!
- Joint Vibration Analysis (JVA™) – To assess the jaw joints that represent the skeletal foundation of your mouth, Dr. B uses the JVA™ system to record the vibrations produced by the TM joint fluid, cartilage, and bone when the mouth is in motion.
- Electromyography (EMG) or Electronic Muscle Graphing – We painlessly and conservatively measure the relationship between the teeth and muscles both while the mouth is “at rest” and “in motion” – chewing food, clenching jaws, swallowing, or other basic functions.
- T–Scan Occlusal Analysis – “Occlusal” refers to “occlusion,” or how the teeth in the upper and lower jaws meet each other when biting down. This system presents a way to measure the force, balance, and timing of your “bite.”
- 3D printers – allows creation of some appliances and long lasting temporary crowns in-office, which can save time during treatment with shorter ‘turn around’ time than waiting on dental laboratory work.
To experience our blend of kind, caring, sophisticated dentistry, schedule your appointment at our office in Hot Springs by calling (501) 623-6132. We look forward to serving you and your family and your oral health needs!